Friday, October 17, 2008

God is good!

I don't even know what to say, except Praise God! I have really special angels out there looking out for me.

I got some WONDERFUL news yesterday regarding our benefits here at work! Nothing is confirmed yet, but there are plans in motions to start offering us some paid holiday, paid time off and maybe even a better insurance plan! I can't tell you have great that would be!!!

I am not so depressed today. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.....I just have to keep myself out of the tunnel going forward. I can do it.

The big plan now is to focus on Will and start saving money for transplant. I don't want to have to depend on anyone for anything during that time. My family has already said that is no financial help from them at all. That really hurts to hear, but it make me more determined to not even ask.

I know God will take care of us, and I feel like he is giving me a chance to prove myself now. We will be okay.

Will is feeling so much better! He is so looking forward to seeing Emily. He loves her so much. He has already bought her Christmas present. He picked it out, and paid for it with his own money. He is so excited! He wants to go ahead and give it to her now. I know she doesn't read this, so I can tell you that it's a tie-dye poster with a peace sign on it. He is so thoughtful....and that is SO her! I don't even want to think about Christmas shopping this year! I have already gotten my niece and nephew.....and now I only have to buy for my kids. Everyone else is SOL.

I have a VERY busy weekend! Meeting at church, a Godstock Fundraiser, a church picnic and visit at my dad's at some time......

Have a great weekend!

No comments: